Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cold - and nothing to do with weather

Usch, it's time for the traditional winter "entertainment" - cold. My head feels really heavy and nose stuffy, and still I have to work…That’s maybe the biggest difference between working life and student life, you can’t stay home in the bed when ever you like. This morning I really felt like burying myself under blanket, drinking hot juice and reading something cheerful. But no, I had to come to work.

That is actually something I’m definitely going to begrudge when I graduate – the possibility to decide myself when I can have a day off. And the possibility to sleep longer if I just feel like it... Sigh. Oh well, on the other hand it’s really nice to go home after work knowing that I don’t have to do anything. To know that I can do what ever I want without having bad conscience or stress over upcoming school deadlines.

I suppose everything has good and bad sides and one has to just enjoy the good sides and forget the bad sides. :) I’ll have to practise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home