Tuesday, February 14, 2006

New hair

I've new hair! Finally I managed to get a new hairstyle. I've become pretty lazy with my hair lately, and again it had grown out of model and was quite, hmm, ugly.

I’ve been many times a hair model, also this time. That's really a great way to cut hair. First of all, it's really cheap. Normally, you pay about 30-40 euros for a haircut (excluding dyeing) and 70-120 euros if you want to have a new color, too. And I think that's quite a lot money... As hair model you get the whole package for free and they even give you some good quality, expensive products as a thankyou. Secondly, you usually get a really cool and stylish new model to your hair. Something that you maybe wouldn't choose yourself. At least I tend to be extremely conservative when it comes to hairstyle that I have to choose myself.

I’ve never got anything really bad (although I’ve seen some quite ugly ones…) and also this time I’m really satisfied with the end result. As expected, it’s a hairstyle I would never ask for at a hairdresser, but it’s really cool. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home